The Muscle Clinic is based at Millfields Trust Genesis Building in Plymouth City Centre.
Office 15, Genesis, 235 Union Street, Plymouth, PL1 3HN
If you are driving out of Plymouth city centre along Union Street, the carpark is after the Genesis building. Turn left immediately before Lidl (not Aldi!) and left again into the Millfields Trust visitor carpark.
Genesis is the new building that faces onto the road, with plants on the walls. Enter the building via the front door and call office 15 on the keypad. There is a comfortable seating area and we will come down to greet you when it’s time for your appointment.
If you are arriving on a Saturday, please give us a call on 07776 252539 when you arrive and we will come to meet you.
We have disabled parking and a lift available.
Where to Park
We have free visitor parking. If you are driving out of Plymouth city centre along Union Street, the carpark is after the Genesis building. Turn left immediately before Lidl (not Aldi!) and left again into the Millfields Trust visitor carpark.
There is a Disabled parking space in the carpark. Our room is on the first floor and the is a lift available. Please let us know when you make your appointment if you will need to use these.
- When you make your booking, and when you arrive at the appointment, we will ask whether you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- If you or anyone that you live with have any symptoms of Covid-19 (High temperature, new, continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste), please get in touch to cancel your appointment.
- You cannot receive a treatment within 48 hours of your Covid vaccination.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and when you leave.
- Towels and couch covers are washed between each client.
- We are leaving a gap of one hour between each treatment to allow time for sanitising and ventilation of the room.
- We have received Covid vaccinations.
Daytime and evening appointments are available, Monday – Saturday.
We usually take payment at the appointment and can accept major debit and credit cards or cash. If you wish to pay in advance you can do so by purchasing a gift voucher.
What to Expect
The therapist will respect the patient’s modesty at all times. The patient is covered with towels, which are turned back to reveal only the area to be massaged.
Appointment length is one hour. This includes consultation, treatment, and dressing.
Eating and drinking
It’s not advisable to eat a heavy meal or drink alcohol or too much caffeine in the hours preceding the treatment. It is a good idea to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated after your treatment.
You cannot receive a massage if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell on the day of your massage, please call us to rearrange your appointment.
You cannot receive a massage if you are intoxicated.
Inappropriate behaviour or remarks will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the treatment.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations other than illness. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be required to pay.
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without approval or must be accompanied by an adult.